- Per Person Sharing
- 5 nights accommodation
- Dinner, bed and breakfast basis
6 Days / 5 Nights
Experience the stunning beauty, the unimaginable vastness, the isolation and worldliness, the astoundingly prolific wildlife of the best kept African secret – Botswana.
Whether arriving by air or road, the first glimpse of the river – deep and dazzling in the sandy terrain – is always breathtaking. It appears as a swathe of brilliant, peacock blue ribbon, winding its way through the tiny town of Kasane, and ensuing wilderness – the Chobe National Park.
Undoubtedly one of Africa’s most beautiful rivers, the Chobe supports a diversity and concentration of wildlife unparalleled anywhere else in the country.
Established in 1968, the park covers approximately 11,700 sq kms, encompassing floodplains, swamps and woodland. The Chobe River forms its northern boundary. There are four distinct geographical areas in the park: the Chobe Riverfront, the Ngwezumba pans, Savuté and Linyanti.
The most accessible and frequently visited of Botswana’s big game country, the Chobe Riverfront is most famous for its large herds of elephants and cape Buffalo, which during the dry winter months converge upon the river to drink.
- Transfer from Victoria Falls hotel to Kasane Forest reserve
- 2 Nights at Elephant Valley Lodge
- Forest Tent
- Including: Breakfast, lunch & dinner
- Tea/Coffee & Snacks
- Selected local drinks
- Soft drinks & water
- Drinks on activities
- Activities included on shared base:
- X2 Daily safari activities (morning boat cruise and afternoon game drive)
- Full day Chobe excursion, including river cruise
- International flights
- Entry visa to Botswana / Zimbabwe
- Travel Insurance (Highly recommended)
- Malaria – Botswana is a malaria area
- Meals and drinks not specified
- Laundry services
- Gratuities to the guides and lodge staff: Guide – suggested at US$10.00 per person per day , Porters – US$1.00 per bag, Lodge staff – at your own discretion
- All expenses of personal nature
*prices subject to change without noticeCLICK HERE TO VIEW FULL DETAILS